formula-de-web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctions against the repetitive non-removal of structural points ?

3 posters

Go down

Sanctions against the repetitive non-removal of structural points ?  Empty Sanctions against the repetitive non-removal of structural points ?

Post by EricW 09.06.21 8:42

Hello everyone, including the administrators 😊
This is my first post, and it’s not my native language, I hope I don’t make too many mistakes and that you will understand me 😉

I'm on Table 4 in Monterey and wanted to control the movement and the HPA removal of the other drivers.
I noticed that one of the pilots forgot a lot about removing the hit points.
I also saw a message from JuanesB in the Belcodene race asking the same rider to remove his structural points not removed. So this is a repeating phenomenon.

In my race to Monterey,
Turn 24, he went from speed 6 to 4 without removing the point of consumption
Lap 25, he did not complete his handling test
Turn 26, he went from speed 5 to 2 without removing the consumption point and the brake
My question is: do we have the right to make all these oversights without being eliminated, penalized, because by force it seems voluntary on the part of this pilot, and not just oversights.
If there are no sanctions against this pilot, I understand that I can do the same thing and that I would not have any sanctions either ... an indirect way:
“The rules are clear, whether online or on the board, each player at the table must check and correct any placement errors, omissions in tests, and forgetting to correct the config… except for championships where the organizer decides to check everything… the penalties are simple, when you have more points to pay, you're dead… I updated my config, and I'm going to check my other races… but above all try to be more attentive… (there is work…) Now, you understand, you can do the same, everyone can do the same… everyone can forget… now, the one who forgets and who cannot pay… he assumes… ”

Besides, Tchoum reacted and seems a little disappointed as well, because the idea of ​​the game is to spend your time playing, and not to spend your time controlling other players for lack of confidence.
In my opinion, there should be sanctions against this type of behavior, precisely in order to be able to play in the future in a better climate of confidence, because that would deter this type of behavior.
Thank you for your clarification please.
Have a good day,
EricW

Version FR :

Bonjour à tous, dont les administrateurs 😊
C’est mon premier post, et ce n’est pas ma langue maternelle, j’espère ne pas faire trop de fautes et que vous me comprendrez 😉

Je suis sur la table 4 à Monterey et j’ai voulu contrôler les déplacements et l’enlèvement des points de structure des autres pilotes.
J’ai remarqué que l’un des pilote réalisait beaucoup d’oubli sur l’enlèvement des points de structure.
J’ai également constaté un message de JuanesB dans la course de Belcodene demandant à ce même pilote d’enlever ses points de structures non enlevés. C’est donc un phénomène qui se répète.

Dans ma course à Monterey,
Tour 24, il est passé de la vitesse 6 à 4 sans enlever le point de consommation
Tour 25, il n’a pas effectué son test de tenue de route
Tour 26, il est passé de la vitesse 5 à 2 sans enlever le point de consommation et le frein
Ma question est : avons-nous le droit de faire tous ces oublis sans être éliminé, pénalisé, car à force cela semble volontaire de la part de ce pilote, et non que des oublis.
S’il n’y a pas de sanctions contre ce pilote, je comprends que je peux faire la même chose et que je n’aurais pas de sanctions non plus... C’est d’ailleurs ce qu’il répond d’une manière indirecte :
« Le règlement est clair, que se soit en ligne ou sur plateau, chaque joueur de la table doit vérifier et corriger les erreurs de placements, les oublis de test, et oublis de correction de la config … sauf les championnats où l organisateur décide de tout controler … les sanctions sont simples, quand tu as plus de points pour payer, tu es mort … j ai mis à jour ma config, et je vais vérifier mes autres courses … mais surtout essayer d etre plus attentif … (là il y a du boulot …) Maintenant, tu comprends bien, tu peux faire pareil, tout le monde peut faire pareil … tout le monde peut oublier … maintenant, celui qui oublie et qui peut pas payer … il assume … »

D’ailleurs Tchoum a réagi et semble un peu déçu également, car l’idée est du jeu est de passer son temps à jouer, et non de passer son temps à contrôler les autres joueurs par manque de confiance.
A mon sens, il devrait y avoir des sanctions contre ce type de comportement, afin justement de pouvoir jouer à l’avenir dans un meilleur climat de confiance, car cela dissuaderait ce type de comportement
Merci pour vos éclaircissements s’il vous plaît.
Bonne journée,
EricW

EricW
Noob
Noob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Back to top Go down

Sanctions against the repetitive non-removal of structural points ?  Empty Re: Sanctions against the repetitive non-removal of structural points ?

Post by mccasual 09.06.21 19:14

Hello EricW, welcome to the forum.

On the board, it is easy, because every player on the table notices immediately, if someone doesn't update his config-points, when they was spended or used. That's the advantage of a real-life game.

FD Web is a web-supported "play-per-mail" program, made by a programmer voluntary in his free time, almost 20 years ago. It is not a professional program, doing all things for the user automatically, like a modern, professional program.

So FD Web needs the cooperation of the participating users, especially on the "open races" in the Masters League, because there is no primarily responsible league admin/host for the Masters. Part of this cooperation is, to have an eye on the moves of other players, maybe not every single action, but random samples or just check the player's turn, who did his one right before you. And it worked fine the last 18 years, almost all "errors" (on purpose or not) was detected someday and set right. If a player tried to cheat permanently, he was removed from the race, or even from the whole site in some cases.

The regular way is, to ask the player, who did a mistake, to correct his setup, by posting on the table radio. A player, who is interested on a fair game, will correct his setup. Many tables have also a player with admin-rights on the table, who can adjust configurations, if the player himself does not do it. Everyone can forget something from time to time, but of course, it should not be the usual behaviour of playing, to not do the given adjustments.

Next step would be, to ask for correction in the forum. There are particular sections, with a matching forum for each league, where such requests can be posted. Then the league-admin of a specific league or one of the so called "super-admins" (for the open races at the Masters) may be able to take care, we do not watch every game and every table. We also will ask the player, to make his turns and adjustments of configuration as it is necessary, to have a fair game for everyone.

If a player does not cooperate, or there have been made too many errors to correct the situation, the car will have to be eliminated from the race. I think, if a player gets being noticed to "forget" adjustments several times, the other players on the table will have a special eye on that player in the further race, and he will either do his turns correctly or some admin will be asked to take out the car.

As mentioned above, this "modus operandi" worked for a long, long time now.

For the situation on your Montery table: i will have a look on the table, this part of the forum is not the place, to discuss that issue.
mccasual
mccasual
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 527

Back to top Go down

Sanctions against the repetitive non-removal of structural points ?  Empty Re: Sanctions against the repetitive non-removal of structural points ?

Post by Al1 10.06.21 15:02

Bonjour,

D'accord avec McCasual.

Il y a des ligues créées par des joueurs ayant envie de mettre des sanctions et des courses où le principe est que chacun joue le jeu. Les gens qui ne jouent pas le jeu (sans jamais rien noter) seront disqualifiés au bout d'un certain temps (et leurs mouvements seront vérifiés à chaque fois) et cela fait presque 20 ans que cela se passe bien sur la plupart des tables.
Si des "tricheurs" passent au travers des gouttes, grand bien leur fasse : c'est à eux de voir…

Ok with Mc Casual. Some leagues have been created by people who prefer sanctions, and in many the principle is that each one is responsible. If someone forgets every time, he will be banned if caught (and will win without pleasure if not).

Last edited by Al1 on 10.06.21 15:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small translation)

Al1
Noob
Noob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum